Day 36-40 Dec 20-24th

After a quiet weekend with lots of sleep I was feeling re-energised and started the week determined that if I wasn’t able to have a Christmas visit, I would make the best use of my time. I had decided that my goals for this week would be to stand unaided for 30 seconds and to walk with the pulpit without the aid of the Physiotherapists.

By the end of Wednesdays session I had achieved goal two. 🙂


Goal one took a little longer but after a couple of attempts, by the end of this mornings session I had it cracked!👍







I now have four days off to regroup and regain my strength, (as well as celebrate Christmas) ready to push on and break new boundaries next week. 

Maybe I will crack this walking business after all! 🙂

Wishing you all a  merry and safe Christmas 🎄🙂

Comments

  1. Allison you never cease to amaze me, you are doing so well. Christmas is going to be tough, but make the most of the break before the garden work starts again.
    Merry Christmas. Love Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should've said hard work, it's a bit cold for garden work.....😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been working so hard! Have a restful time, I hope you have a good Christmas too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally smashing this !!! We are so proud of you, Merry Christmas Allison, take care and enjoy the rest, xxxx🧑‍🎄🎄😘xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No maybe about it Allison crack the walking thing that's a given clearly nothing has changed girl cos when you put your mind to it you move mountains you should feel beyond proud because you are a true example of the power of human resilience I'm blown away
    Make Christmas the best it can be and even though we are not in the room we will be there with you
    Wait until you are home then the fun starts never ever give up on you cos we wont 💕❤️😘 the fifty nine clan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's incredible Allison!! Remarkable effort !! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Allison, you absolutely deserve that rest, you've earned it. God, you are inspiring!! 🤗😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go on Allison lass, you're cracking it defo. It'll be good to see you again.... soon hopefully. Have a great Xmas break chic. Love from King Slonzirelli and Anita xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

June - October 2023

April - June 2023

March 2023